Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to read this message addressing the most important person in the world…YOU. When you imagine someone loving you what do you see? For someone it may be embracing a big hug, hearing ‘‘I appreciate you,’’ spending quality time together at dinner, receiving a new watch, while others love it when someone takes out the trash. These describe the 5 love languages discovered by Gary Chapman author of The Five Love Languages. The five different ways we each receive love:
- Physical touch
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Acts of Service
If one doesn’t immediately pop out at you, then try taking the Love Language test: https://www.5lovelanguages.com/
If you’re like me, you appreciate when someone holds the door open or fixes your car. Yes, acts of service is certainly my love language. Let me know what your love language is on our Facebook Chat! -Give us a thumbs up while you’re there 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/chirobalancemana/
So how are we to practice self-love? It’s actually a lot tougher than we think. It begins with giving our-self permission to be loved. Pretty airy-fairy stuff, but it holds true that if you don’t think you deserve love, then you won’t be open to receiving it. Leading to why it is important to know how you feel loved (Love Language), practicing it on yourself, and then letting loved ones know which one is your love language.
Step 1: Practice loving on yourself. Here are some examples:
- Physical touch – drop some essential oil into a warm tub and give yourself a foot massage
- Words of Affirmation – say 3 nice things to yourself while brushing your teeth or at your reflection when passing a car window
- Quality Time – slow down and take 30 minutes to do something you love ie. writing, skating, drawing, baking
- Gifts – Christmas again? YES, buy YOURSELF something nice…not to share but simply for you to enjoy
- Acts of Service – plan a date night for a party of 1 🙂
Good news because Self-Love Day is coming up 13th Feb!! Cheers to making yourself a priority because you work hard, you matter, and doing this fills up your Self-Love cup so you may pour more into others.
In honor of Love week, we’d like to share an opportunity to Spread the Love with your family, friends and loved ones! New patients who are Referred by a ChiroBalance patient will receive their initial visit ½ OFF. Best way to do this?
Call us 04-233-8705 and let us know that a Chirobalance patient referred you and receive the offer (Valid 11-16th Feb 2019)
- Physical touch – “Lets get a feel for your spine and nervous system”
- Words of Affirmation – “You’re worth taking care of”
- Quality Time – “Let’s go get a Chiropractic Adjustment together”
- Gifts -“I want to give you a voucher for a Chiropractic Checkup”
- Acts of Service – ” I want to go with you to your first appt”
Sending you Lots of Love & thank you so much for allowing us to serve you and your loved ones 😍
Also, I forgot to mention there will be Bliss Balls during the week 11-16 Feb to compliment your adjustment, woot woot!